Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 is now live with minor fixes and changes to the game including an increase for experience requirements beyond Paragon Level 500 and the ability to sell gold on the Real Money Auction House again. A much-needed fix included in the patch is the requirement to craft the Level 60 amulet now properly needs a Fiery Brimstone, rather than a Forgotten Soul – which is the Level 70 material that comes from disenchanting the Legendaries in Reaper of Souls.
Other fixes in Diablo III Patch 2.0.2 are:
- Disabled sound notifications for Clan and Community chat
- Items with the highest rank of “Critical Hits grant Arcane Power” affix no longer require level 61
- Sokahr the Keywarden now reflects a more reasonable amount of damage with his whirlwind attack
- The portal leading from the second Hell Rift to the Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier now functions properly
- The experience bar has been removed from the Followers UI
- The Siegebreaker Assault Beast no longer performs other actions during his grab attack animation
Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 went live last week, preparing the game for its upcoming first expansion, Reaper of Souls. You can read our review on Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 here.