Fallout Shelter is now available for Android devices, nearly a month after launching on Apple iOS. The Fallout-themed game was a surprise announcement made during Bethesda’s E3 2015 press conference and is a free-to-play mobile sim game where players get to build their own iconic vault from the Fallout universe. In addition to the release of Fallout Shelter on Android devices, the game has been updated on iOS platforms.
Now at version 1.1, here’s the update notes from the iOS App Store:
What’s New in Version 1.1
- To ensure your experience is as enjoyable and hassle-free as possible, Vault-Tec engineers have implemented some exiting new features!
- Overseers should be on the lookout for new threats to their Vault Dwellers. Some Vaults have reported attacks by burrowing Mole Rats and enraged Deathclaws – likely attracted by the sound of new construction.
- Vault-Tec has partnered with General Atomics International in order to offer Overseers their very own robot butler – the Mister Handy! Now you lazier Overseers have a friendly, entertaining alternative to tapping and collecting resources. (Crumpets not included.)
- Our engineers clearly underestimated the, *ahem*, usefulness of living quarters to stimulate Vault growth, resulting in gross overpopulation and decreased Vault efficiency. Rest assured, the simulation has been adjusted, and Vaults of all shapes and sizes should now run more smoothly.
- Not content with stealing your Vault’s resources, some rather enterprising Raiders have now resorted to stealing Caps as well. (If you haven’t armed your Vault Dwellers yet, now’s the time!)
- As Vault-Tec does not approve of the use of unsanctioned levitation technology, all Vault Dwellers that were found floating through the air have been grounded. Permanently.
- Some of the more difficult daily objective requirements have been adjusted to more obtainable levels. You’re welcome.
- Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because an efficient machine is a happy machine!
Source: Google Play Store